Tic toc. Tic toc. Time doesn’t stop for anyone, uh? This August the 1st I’m changing my log book. I’ll start a new Excel spreadsheet. I’ll surpass the 29,000 twitts. People, I’m turning 30 years old. And I feel kinda depressed.
I mean, I have been 20-something like a third of my life (duh)! And know I talk about aging “gracefully”, but man, I don’t wanna turn 30. So I need some cheering up. I want gifts. Lots of them. I made a wish list of things that I think I’ll need next month, so you can send them to me:
– Adult sized diapers.
– Hearing aid.
– Some fancy Biotherm Homme products (anti-wrinkles)
– Big pants and a belt to wear them at my ribs high.
– A ticket to Florida (one way only).
– Dental prosthesis, and a big cup to soak it in water during the night.
– And if you really have money, please buy me a coffin and lets be done with it.